View Full Version : Fixing the house

05-21-2007, 07:59 AM
We bought a house in Febuary of '05. My question is: who can I call so that they could come and give me an estimate on the damages/flaws of the house?

05-21-2007, 09:30 AM
If you just bought the house there should have been a disclosure statement at the time of sale which would shown any conditions that were known by the previous owner.

Contact your realtor. Many realty companies and banks require an inspection at the time of sale. They may already have an inspection report that would give yu the information you desire. If not, a realtor or bank mortgage broker will be able to give you the name of independant home inspectors in your area.

Also, before you contract anyone ask your family and friends. One of them may know a General Contractor who would be glad to do an inspection for you.