View Full Version : Type of Lacquer or varnish

07-06-2007, 10:29 PM
I saw a home improvement show where they used a type of varnish or lacquer that was so thick it was like honey and they poured it on a table to seal it. It hardens and is like an 1/8th to a 1/4 in. thick when dry. Any idea what it is called and where I can get it. thanks dschroetter

07-07-2007, 05:27 AM
The stuff is a pourable two part epoxy. Take a look at the following site:
Pourable Clear Epoxy Bar and Table Top Coatings (http://www.epoxyproducts.com/bartop.html) this will give you someplace to start.

07-07-2007, 01:22 PM
That's exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it. dschroetter