View Full Version : Need info about this tool

09-12-2010, 05:44 PM
I found a webpage that gave me some great insight into helping me fix the fuel injectors in my car. Since I still am a novice, as I am here also, I wanted to know if anyone can tell me what this is, where I can get it, and how it works. I tried to look around a bit and the closest looking thing I found is something called a t-handle tap and die wrench. Thank you for any input! The photo is below

09-14-2010, 06:14 AM
I would say it is a t-handle tap but I think it is a little customized... Searched a bit and didn't find anything as well.Let me know if you find out.

09-14-2010, 06:45 AM
I agree with the tap handle concept but with the self tapping screw I'm inclined to believe its an injector removal tool. those extra o rings suggest seals for the new injectors.