All Blog Entries

1. Carpet Cleaning 101

Stains on your carpet can be a pain to get rid of. I have tried every carpet cleaning product on the grocery store shelf but never have any luck.

Recently, I heard that white vinegar may do the trick. After researching this online, I found a solution and thought I would give it a try. Much to my surprise, it actually worked!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stain 1.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	1902

Here is what I found:

1. Sprinkle baking soda on the stain and let sit for 10 minutes.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to Clean Your Dishwasher

Do you have standing dirty dishwater or greasy grime inside your dishwasher? Does your dishwasher have a musty odor? Well do not panic! Here is a little home remedy that will help keep your dishwasher looking and smelling clean.

First, pull the bottom rack out and make sure there are no hard pieces of material that could clog the drain.

Name:	dishwasher drain.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	1895

Second, place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to Prolong the Life of Your Dryer

Name:	dryer.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	2.5 KB 
ID:	1898

Everyone hates doing laundry. Something I hate doing more than laundry is spending my hard-earned money on necessary household electronics. About 7 months ago, I was forced to purchase a new washer and dryer and would prefer these machines to last me a very long time. When the installation crew came to install my new washer and dryer, I mentioned this preference to them. Fortunately, one of the men told me one of his tips on how to prolong the life of a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Resolution to your Burnt Frying Pan

Letís face it. We have all experienced the pain of a burning a frying pan at least once. Scrubbing and scrubbing those pans always yields no end result and just leaves you extremely tired. Well, I have good news for you! Thanks to a recent experiment of mine, you can rest your exhausted arms and put away your rubber gloves. This solution is chemical-free, cuts scrubbing time in half, and you end up with a brand new pan.

Name:	burnt pan.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	1866

There are a few things
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Design

Welcome to the new design of Home Repair Forums.

If you notice anything that needs to be changed, that is not working, that just looks strange, or any feedback let me know. I'll look into it.

Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314