Recent Blogs Posts

1. Easy Organization Tip!

I donít know about you, but it seems like I never have a place for recipes Iíve cut out, or a shopping list, or any piece of paper that might be in my kitchen. However, Iíve discovered a remedy!

All you need are self-adhesive cork tiles and patience. You can find the cork tiles at any craft or home improvement store, but here is an example that I found on Amazon:

Name:  sticky.jpg
Views: 9997
Size:  14.2 KB

I recommend putting these on the inside of your cabinet doors
  2. Preventing Mold

Mold is one of the most detrimental things that can happen to your home. Mold can wreak havoc on your health and finances if you let it go unchecked. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to prevent the growth of mold in your home.

1. Clear out the clutter. If the vents and air ways are blocked in your home, that prevents air flow and encourages moisutre to build up in the nooks and crannies of your belongings. Get rid of what you don't use or need, and make sure no furniture
  3. Tips for Painting your Front Door

If you've been bit by the redecorating bug but you don't have the time or finances to tackle a big project, then painting your front door could be just the thing to do. This easy and fun project can be accomplished with minimal time commitment and minimal monies required. Follow these tips and enjoy a freshly rejuvenated exterior of your home!

1. Choose your color and take your time! The front door is the threshold to your home. Everyone you invite over will inevitably see it, so you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Safety First!

What is the point of remodeling and updating your home if you're not going to protect it from the not-so-nice guys and natural disasters? Here are a few quick and easy ways to do just that, and to bring you a little piece of mind.

1. Get an alarm system. Or install deadbolts, or get a guard dog, etc., just make sure you have some sort of protection between your home and the outside world. Even if you live in a safe neighborhood, it's always better to be safe than sorry. ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smoke detector.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	2222   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smoke.JPG 
Views:	309 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	2223