Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Best Gardening Tools

Summer is pretty much in full swing and I bet a lot of you guys are spending time outdoors in gardens and yards. Well, if you want to make the most of your hard work outside, you need the right tools. Iíve compiled a list of some the best tools for gardening, so keep reading for

First off, you need a good pair of gloves to protect your hands.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	womensglove.jpg 
Views:	1749 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	2602
    The Nitrile Weeding Glove is great for women. These gloves are light weight and generally fit
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Car Washing Tips

Summer time always means car-washing time, at least in my mind. The weather is warmer and it stays light longer, providing optimal conditions to wash your vehicle(s). Below are some suggestions on how to get the most out of your time and materials!

Name:  car-wash.jpg
Views: 2618
Size:  50.2 KB

Step 1: Spray the car down. This helps you get off any excess dirt, grime, bird poop, or bugs before you start scrubbing.

Step 2: Wash with soap. You'll need some car soap, a microfiber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Homemade Mosquito Repellent

The last couple of posts have been fairly bug-centric, but bugs are a problem in the summer time! I promise this will be the last one (at least for a little while).

Of all the bugs in the world, I think mosquitoes have to be one of the worst. They're tiny, hard to see, hard to kill, and hard to get away from. Not to mention the itchy bite they leave.

Store bought mosquito repellents can get pricey and they have some questionable chemicals in them. They also smell pretty ...
  4. How To Clean Your Air Conditioner

We are well into Spring and Summer is fast approaching, along with temperatures reaching into the 80s and above. If you've ever experienced a hot summer day with a busted A/C unit, then you know first-hand how miserable it can be. However, cleaning your A/C unit will not only prolong it's life, it will maximize its efficiency and save you money in the long run. Here are some tips to clean up a dirty air conditioner.

Name:  ac-unit-copy_3.jpg
Views: 212827
Size:  112.7 KB