• Recent Forum Posts


    422 replacement buttons

    they look very easy to solder, I just need a source for a part.

    rrob311 Yesterday, 04:11 PM Go to last post

    422 replacement buttons

    The switches are known as tact (for tactile) switches. If you can remove one you might find a manufacturer & part number. Google ENG_CD_2-1437565-2_P5.pdf

    adnadeau 01-20-2017, 11:42 AM Go to last post

    422 replacement buttons

    Monitor never made switches for the Switch and Lamp. If you could get them from an electrical parts place, you would have to be very good with a solder

    hawkins111 01-19-2017, 11:08 AM Go to last post

    Propane heater....

    I have one of those barrel type propane space heater. The kind that puts out enormous amounts of heat. Very nice. But....after a short while it shuts

    mrcaptainbob 01-19-2017, 09:37 AM Go to last post

    422 replacement buttons

    My 422 has worn out buttons on the control board. Does anyone know of a replacement part number? I plan on soldering new ones on.

    rrob311 01-19-2017, 07:18 AM Go to last post