Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ballast for f96t12 cw ss bulbs

I have a 8 foot light it uses f96t12 cw ss bulbs I bought it from Menards it came with a Chinese made carroway(earn high industries limited ) ballast it had a white and black wire coming out of one end and a blue and red wires coming out the other end. had two off them burn out. So I bought 2 GE proline t12 ballast for 2 f96t12, this one had a black and white wire coming out of one end and 2 blue and 1 red coming out of the other. I just guessed and wrapped the two blue wires together and connected the singe blue wire from the fixture to them. I then also connected the two red wires ,it lasted a few weeks and they both quit working. They are all 60w bulbs. is their a problem using a f96t12 cw ss in place off the f96t12 bulb that the proline supports. I see these ballast with all type of wiring configurations with as many as 5 wires coming out of one end(I think it's hard to count in a picture. did I make a mistake when I wired the two blue wires together on the proline, what to do?

the two blue and one red is for a two tube f96t12 fixture - it won't work with a single tube. the correct ballast for a single tube has one blue and one red.
    Last edited by HayZee518; 04-14-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =