Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Free Water Conditioner

Do the water conditioners that contain ceramic ferrite magnets work to reduce lime, etc? The one I saw just clamps around the cold water pipe and is supposed to work indefinitely.

No they do not work.

They are a complete scam!
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
    Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
    Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

They don't remove anything from the water so they have not changed the water in any way. I just spent the whole day researching for a presentation the only way to change the water condition is to add or subtract a substance from it and it is case by case dependant on the water and its source make up any short cuts you take will result in less than optimal results. Get your water tested then get a treatment system that matchs the undesirables in the water.

Comment

Ditto, and the only people who are going to go against what we are saying are the scam artists that sell this crap.

Comment

If the original poster had linked a product they would already have been here.

Usually 2 or 3 of them show up at once and they start agreeing with each other...
          I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
          Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
          Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
          Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

Yup, and those three are usually the same guy.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =