Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Cleaning

I was not living at my place since 5 years, my carpet was not cleaned during this time it was really dirty. Dry Tech helped me clean the carpet and it looks like a new carpet now, they are true carpet cleaners. I would highly recommend them to you guys; they used modern carpet cleaning techniques. Their cleaners removed dust mites and unwanted smells and stains. I am happy to use Dry Tech cleaning services.

Thanks for recommending them here..
    Last year the person who cleaned my house carpets didn't clean it well and it was just an expense to me..Hope they are really worth of spending money on it..!!

Comment

i had my carpets cleaned recently, they did okay but wasn't as good as i hoped, ill give this one a try!

Comment

Originally posted by Horton View Post
        Thanks for recommending them here..
        Last year the person who cleaned my house carpets didn't clean it well and it was just an expense to me..Hope they are really worth of spending money on it..!!

maybe next time you should check if their jobs worth a price.

had you tried having a repair on a rug?

Comment

Garage door repair

repairs will work most of the time

Comment

I like the bonnet method of carpet cleaning

Comment

Forgive me, but the very best method of cleaning a carpet is with a good quality vaccuum cleaner.

Carpet extractors and shampoo'ers are not meant to remove solid soils from carpets; they're meant to remove wet or dried up liquid spills from carpets. If you don't believe me, next time you're at the beach, try cleaning sand off of wet feet and dry feet and see which one works better. That's because as soon as you get the carpet wet, the solid soils like sand and skin cells and paper and fabric fibers and pollen and road grit all STICK TO the carpet pile, and it becomes very much more difficult to remove solid soils from a wet carpet than a dry carpet.

Carpet shampoo'ers are a tool that's best used to remove wet and dried liquid spills from carpets. But, if you know what's been spilled and where it was spilled, you can remove liquid spills from carpets with an ordinary Shop style wet/dry vaccuum cleaner. Just apply whatever cleaner you think will dissolve the dried up liquid (in most cases ordinary water will do), work it into the pile with your fingers, and then apply the end of the vaccuum hose directly to the carpet pile to suck the soiled water out of the carpet. Repeat as necessary.

There's a popular misconception that carpet shampoo'ers clean carpets better than vaccuum cleaners, which explains why they're so much more expensive. This is pure misinformation. A vaccuum cleaner with an agitating brush is far better at removing solid soils from carpets. A carpet shampoo'er is far better at removing wet or dried up liquid spills from carpets. Always vaccuum your carpet to remove solids soils from it before shampooing it to get a cleaner carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnride View Post
                I was not living at my place since 5 years, my carpet was not cleaned during this time it was really dirty. Dry Tech helped me clean the carpet and it looks like a new carpet now, they are true carpet cleaners. I would highly recommend them to you guys; they used modern carpet cleaning techniques. Their cleaners removed dust mites and unwanted smells and stains. I am happy to use Dry Tech cleaning services.
                Oh thanks for sharing some vital information on professional carpet cleaning. It is important to get your carpets clened via these experts.

Comment

Bright Star Cleans worked wonders on my carpets, leaving them looking brand new. Professional service and excellent attention to detail. Highly recommend!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  =