Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Monitor Jack

I have a Farenheit 7” LCD Wide Color Vision monitor that has a broken jack.

From the monitor is only this female connector:

Then there is a cable that goes from 8 pins to 24 pins (I count 12 on each half?):

Next after that cable is the box, where the jack broke. The power and video for the monitor are fed by a cable from this box.

Sorry I can't post the URLs til i have 15 posts.... and the attachments have to be tiny

Comment

just 1 more post to get me over 15

Comment

I have a Farenheit 7” LCD Wide Color Vision monitor that has a broken jack.

From the monitor is only this female connector:

Then there is a cable that goes from 8 pins to 24 pins (I count 12 on each half?):

Next after that cable is the box, where the jack broke. The power and video for the monitor are fed by a cable from this box.

Comment

The broken jack is lost so I’ll have to figure out which of the 8 pins correspond to the 12 on the board.

Please help! How do I figure out which pins supply the power and the correct video signals.

Comment

a board schematic would be nice - check with the manufacturer.

Comment

Been trying to get a hold of somebody for the last 3 hours at Farenheit, FINALLY got someone, and he didn't help at all. Said he probably didn't have the schematic in the first place and secondly they only give them out authorized dealers.

Comment

HOWARD SAMS is A COMPANY THAT PROVIDES SCHEMATICS FOR 99% OF TV'S. TRY THEIR SITE.

Comment

I looked on their website, didn't find anything made by Farenheit

Comment

call a dealer and see if they'd give you a schematic

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    =