Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heil furnace intermittent blower

I have a Heil CULS075BG03 or CGJ075P03 (two different numbers under Model).
    I have intermittent blower issues where the furnace will light, vent motor begins but cycles off when blower doesnt start. How do I know if its the blower or something else controlling it that is causing it?

Twice I pulled the panel door, looked around and when I shoved the door back in place, the cycle went fine and fan ran. Something not making a good contact?

Heil furnace intermittent blower

Originally posted by Espo77Orr4 View Post
    I have a Heil CULS075BG03 or CGJ075P03 (two different numbers under Model).
    I have intermittent blower issues where the furnace will light, vent motor begins but cycles off when blower doesnt start. How do I know if its the blower or something else controlling it that is causing it?

Twice I pulled the panel door, looked around and when I shoved the door back in place, the cycle went fine and fan ran. Something not making a good contact?
    Does the furnace have a electronic board? Does the blower motor wires go to this board?. If they do then you would need to find the heat post on the board and have a tester on that post when the furnace is started up so you can see if the motor wire it hotted up Test from the heat post to the common post. this test will let us know what is going on. Paul

Comment

Working...
    X
    =