Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant furnace....no flame.

Hi everyone, well my furnace gave out on Christmas morning. Its a fairly new house,about 5 yrs old with a Bryant furnace.I usually dont turn the heat off,but i did on Christmas eve because of the party we were having, didn't want it too warm. I notice the flame isnt going anymore,so i turned off the gas supply, killed the breaker, turned down thermostat , and restarted the furnace. I even removed the filter. Restarted everything and the blower kicked in but the flame never returned.Then i notice a flashing light which i figured out meant error 14,which i think means ignition lockout. So last night i took out the flame sensor and it looked pretty good. No crack in porcelain or build up on tips. Any ideas would really be much appreciated, ill probably give it one more shot today before i call Bobs heating and lose my man card....Again thanks for any reply's.

OK....this forum proved to be no help.....thanks again guys,guess ill find a new one,lol. Thanks anyway. Have a good new year.

Comment

Did you turn the gas back on???

Comment

update....

Changed out my ignitor , works like a charm. Cant believe no one could take 5 seconds to suggest it. Its no wonder this site is dead.....

Comment

furnace

not dead but we are not miracle workers.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =