Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible new Monitor Heater company

Today I spoke with the Monitor dealer here in Bethel. He told me that their distributor in Portland, OR, Lucky Distributing had called them and advised that there may be a new company making Monitor heaters soon. The distributor stated the new company would more than likely be making the M2200 and M2400 oil heaters as well as parts for M422 and M441. There was no discussion about gas heaters. It might be a good idea to talk with your local dealer and see if he has any new info. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Tom

Originally posted by hawkins111 View Post
    Today I spoke with the Monitor dealer here in Bethel. He told me that their distributor in Portland, OR, Lucky Distributing had called them and advised that there may be a new company making Monitor heaters soon. The distributor stated the new company would more than likely be making the M2200 and M2400 oil heaters as well as parts for M422 and M441. There was no discussion about gas heaters. It might be a good idea to talk with your local dealer and see if he has any new info. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Tom
    Keep us updated. I bought my Monitors when I lived in NC and now that I live in KY there are no Monitor dealers for me to ask. I even have to have parts shipped in from out of state.

Comment

Monitor Heaters

That's really good news! Monitor heaters have been a way of life for many, many people. To have a company get started in 1986 then just drop out of sight would make anyone look twice. The efficiency of monitors has been an area of much contention - toyostove and rinnai being competitors.
      I have two, the vented 2400 and the propane gas 3800 here at my house.
      Would be a shame not being able to get parts for them.

Comment

yeah that would be great maybe that would cut don't on the cost of parts if another company was in the mix.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =