Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monitor 41 e01

sometimes i get e01 code,i unplugged fuel rod wire on board and that didn't help...took fuel rod out and it looks ok....is this a sign that i need a new fuel rod sensor or something else..if it unplug the main power and with the on button pushed in it works,if you change something on screen it will throw up e01 when cold..if you don't touch anything when you plug power cord it works...once it starts heating you can do what you want with no problem?

flame rod

pulling the wire on the flame rod doesn't do anything but disable the flame detect lockout. the heater will never start.
    if you want to check out the circuit make up a jumper using a 100K resistor and a 1n4004 diode. when the heater is asking to start, jumper out the flame rod wire with the jumper setup. one wire to case ground and one wire to the flame rod terminal on the main board.
    if all else is ok, the heater will attempt to start.
    a broken or open thermister wire defaults to 42 degrees and runs wide open. setpoint is never reached.

Comment

Sounds like you might need to be finding a control board. I had one do the same thing could unplug ignitor and the eo1 would go away plug the ignitor back up and it would run until it needed to re-start. Had to change the board but it was also a 441.

Comment

ok today

it worked good today,i was afraid of the board....i use it in my shop so i unplug it when i leave,yesterday it immediately throwed up the e01......today good so hopefully i can finish this winter with it.....thanks for the very good info on checking rod..thanks all for info

Comment

Working...
        X
        =