Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyPup Very Sad News

Though I haven't posted in quite some time I come here occassionaly to look for answers from my favorite plumbing guru LazyPup. Since I didn't see any recent post by him I did a google search and came across a recent thread notifying all that LazyPup has recently passed away. I will miss his wonderful humor and expertise as he has helped me and many others with all sorts of problems and resolutions. Rest in Peace LazyPup, you will be missed.

LazyPup....

Agree, Kactuskid. His contributions were much appreciated. Quite a legacy that guy left.

Comment

OH no. I am so sorry to hear that. He has helped me countless times here for many many many years. Post the Obit or link please.

v.
      It\'s sometimes better to be lucky than smart.

Comment

Originally posted by kactuskid View Post
        Though I haven't posted in quite some time I come here occassionaly to look for answers from my favorite plumbing guru LazyPup. Since I didn't see any recent post by him I did a google search and came across a recent thread notifying all that LazyPup has recently passed away. I will miss his wonderful humor and expertise as he has helped me and many others with all sorts of problems and resolutions. Rest in Peace LazyPup, you will be missed.
        I am revisiting this forum and about to post only to see i was the last one to remember him again. I forgot.

It\'s sometimes better to be lucky than smart.

Comment

still think of him from time to time....

Comment

Agree.
            Wondering where Hayzee is. Another super contributer...

Comment

It's been a minute but I've heard from HayZee in the past few months. He's been looking for you mrcaptainbob. I emailed him, will get him back here.
              Try

Comment

I'm sorry to share MrCaptainBob but Hayzee passed away last October.

Try

Comment

TROY! Very sad news!! I enjoyed many discussions with Tom. A big loss for me personally.

Thank you for the attachment.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  =