Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having issues with our monitor 2400

It keeps saying e-13 but we have checked and it is getting fuel from the outside in and i dont understand why it keeps shuting off on us and error code coming up e-13 if someone help me out with this.

error code

These are taken right off the data sheet for the 2200 and 2400
    E13 No ignition. Failure of ignitor, solenoid pump
    or circuit board.
    Incorrect wiring or flame rod
    touches to burner parts.
    Air pressure switch or overheat open

check the air tube from the blower to the air flow proving switch. could be cracked usually right at the nipple on the air switch.
    check the solenoid pump or the circuit that feeds it. no fuel means no ignition.
    the outside cap over the igniter should be warm to the touch. if it isn't then the heater inside could be shot.
    lastly - the control board could be at fault. mathis electronics repairs boards for monitors.

Comment

E13 message

Do the easy stuff first. E13 means the main circuit board did not receive a flame signal during the ignition portion of the cycle. There could have been a flame in the pot; it is just that the main board did not receive a flame indication. As stated, do the easy stuff first. Check the level of fuel in the tank, check the exhaust pipe outside, change the filter on the tank and bled the air off the top, clean the filter on the stove, rod out the fuel nozzle on the burner and lastly clean the flame sensor. After all that get back to us and keep us posted of your situation. Stay warm, Tom
      Last edited by hawkins111; 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I had 2 2400's this week with E13 and both were due to the fuel line going into the burner stopped up. It is hard to stress enough to people to start with the easy stuff. Everyone wants to get elbow deep right off the bat when they don't have to.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =