Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Door Operator help.

My house came equipped with a Linear LD050 operator. I also added a MDTK Keypad to it a few years ago.

Well, today I had to have another operator installed. This one is an Odyssey 1000 operator.

Can anyone tell me if there are any universal type remotes or other accessories that will work with it? Ideally, I'd like to know if the old keypad can be paired with the new operator. But I still would need an additional remote.

Thanks for any help.

Tried to add links but the forum wouldn't let me.

Your Linear keypad will not work with the new Overhead opener. LiftMaster's universal remote 375LM has 2 buttons and you should be able to program one for the Linear opener and the other for the Overhead opener.
    From LiftMaster's website,
    Compatible with the following brands:
    • Genie®
    • Linear/Moore-o-Matic®
    • Stanley®
    • Overhead Door®
    • Wayne-Dalton®
    • Craftsman®
    • Chamberlain®
    • LiftMaster®
    • 300/310/315/372/390 MHz compatible

You can get the 375LM here

Comment

Thanks. just to be clear I replaced the Linear opener with the Overhead Door one.

Also, in the little bit of googling I've done, it seems Overhead Door and Genie are somehow related. Would that mean a genie remote would work? I found one at amazon but it won't let me post a link. The name of it is Genie G3T-R Intellicode2 3-Button Remote.

I'll also take a look at the one you mentioned. And I'll try to find a keypad too.

Comment

Yes, the Genie G3T-R Intellicode2 3-Button Remote will work with your new Overhead Door opener and for keypad the Genie GK-R Intellicode2 Wireless Keypad

Comment

Thanks. I'll put those on my wish list and hopefully pick them up soon.

Comment

prontogaragedoors proposes a lot of the universal type garage door opener remotes, parts, and accessories for the home and office. Please see the model numbers when buying a Garage door repair Encinitas universal remote as many of them spread over different transmitter relatives frequency for different makes and offer DIP switch settings as well as code revolving technology.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =