Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts source for my 2200

I need a new Combustion ring assembly and assorted gaskets. Any one have a source for these?

parts

If you took the time to read some previous postings you would find Hickory Hills Garden Supply.
    That and eBay lists parts.
    Be prepared to pay BIG bucks for the ring.

Comment

Tried Hickory Hills Garden Supply, that didn't work Searched in the Forum and found "Hickory Home Garden Supply"
      I emailed them with a parts request, will see what happens.
      Last edited by Doug301; 11-13-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Hickory Home and Garden is correct. You can also find them on the web by searching for Hickory Home and Garden. They don't have the Monitor parts listed on their web site, but there's a toll free number listed on the site. They also sell on eBay under the user name hhgconline and are the cheapest place I've found for original Monitor parts. Gasket and burn mat materials are also available at McMaster-Carr for a fraction the cost of original Monitor mats and gaskets.

Comment

Monitor 2200 parts source

I found that valleypower.com in Penn. has parts for the Monitor 2200. In addition luckydist.com web site under manuals has a M2200 pdf has a parts list/diagram of the 2200. The 2400 is also listed at this site.
          Last edited by Doug301; 11-16-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug301 View Post
            I found that valleypower.com in Penn. has parts for the Monitor 2200. In addition luckydist.com WEB SITE under manuals has a M2200 pdf has a parts list/diagram of the 2200. The 2400 is also listed at this site.
            How do their prices compare with Hickory Home and Garden? If HHG doesn't have the parts for the 2200 in stock they can get them from their supplier in Winston-Salem, NC in about 1-2 days. I bought extra burn rings for my 2200 there in 2012. Thanks for the information on the 2200 parts list, I saved it to my hard drive in case I ever needed it.

Comment

Parts price

Don't know the price yet. I'll post them when I receive the invoice.

Comment

Don't know the price yet. I'll post them when I receive the invoice.
                I just looked at the receipt where I bought parts in Feb. 2012, HHG was selling the flame rings for the 2200 for $61.30 at that time and flame rings for the 422 were $55.30 each. They now have the flame rings for 422 listed on eBay for $59.95 but don't have a listing for the 2200 ring. The 422 ring has gone up less than 10% so I'd expect about the same for the 2200 rings. When I rebuilt my 422 in 2012 I called one supplier who quoted $300 + shipping for a complete chamber rebuild kit, I bought it from HHG for $194.50 including shipping. It does pay to shop prices when buying replacement parts for these heaters.
                Last edited by FordMan59; 11-15-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Part prices

This is what I paid for OEM parts.

6119 plug packing $5.60
                  6754 Combustion ring $68.54
                  6130 chamber gasket $15.55
                  6358 rope gasket $15.17
                  6750 burner cloth $16.75 I received 2, one round and one oval.
                  8217 glue $14.81

Source: Valley Power Equipment.
                  Wilkes Barre, PA.

I know some of this can be purchased elsewhere, but I like that everything is OEM and ready to be installed and will fit.
                  Last edited by Doug301; 11-20-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

This is what I paid for OEM parts.

6119 plug packing $5.60
                    6754 Combustion ring $68.54
                    6130 chamber gasket $15.55
                    6358 rope gasket $15.17
                    6750 burner cloth $16.75 I received 2, one round and one oval.
                    8217 glue $14.81

Source: Valley Power Equipment.
                    Wilkes Barre, PA.

I know some of this can be purchased elsewhere, but I like that everything is OEM and ready to be installed and will fit.
                    Their prices look to be close to what I'd expect HHG's price to be now, maybe slightly more. It's always nice to have multiple options to select from in case one supplier doesn't have what you need. HHG is closer for me and I might get my parts sooner since I'm in KY, but for others in the northeastern states Valley Power Equipment might be the better choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    =