Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identify Garage Door Opener

Hey all,

I have a universal remote from home depot. I just need to figure out the make and model of this garage door opener So i can learn how to program it.

Unfortunately, the company that sold me this garage door opener replaced the make and model with their store logo...

Thanks in advanced
    Attached Files

Never seen that one before, if it is a Clicker universal remote you got from Home Depot, if the opener has dipswitches (what I doubt) match up the switches or press the learn button on the opener, put the remote into learn mode and start pressing the button on the remote you like to use slowly up to 20 times or till you operate the opener.

If that don’t work take the remote back to Home Depot and get your money back.

Take a close look at the opener and Google any name and numbers on it to get a clue about what brand it can be.

Comment

You have a marantec operator .. They don't work like your standard operator when it comes to the remotes so a universal won't work .. You have to clone the remotes from one another

Comment

Originally posted by Bpdeacon View Post
        You have a marantec operator .. They don't work like your standard operator when it comes to the remotes so a universal won't work .. You have to clone the remotes from one another
        I agree, you have a relabeled Marantec

Marantec America Residential Garage Door Openers

Comment

Agree with GarageTech

Comment

Working...
          X
          =