Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutters

As in a earlier thread I am putting new windows and siding on my house. The contractor has told me he is installing new gutters. My gutter system now doesn't work that well. When the water go's out the down spouts the water goes into my house foundation. I am thinking of running 4 in. drain pipe away from the house for the gutters to drain into. Just how would the gutters fasten into the drain pipe? Has anyone else had this problem and if so how they did the fix this. The problem I can see is would these drain pipes plug up with leaves, snow, and ice.

Downspout Extensions

Originally posted by reynoldston View Post
    As in a earlier thread I am putting new windows and siding on my house. The contractor has told me he is installing new gutters. My gutter system now doesn't work that well. When the water go's out the down spouts the water goes into my house foundation. I am thinking of running 4 in. drain pipe away from the house for the gutters to drain into. Just how would the gutters fasten into the drain pipe? Has anyone else had this problem and if so how they did the fix this. The problem I can see is would these drain pipes plug up with leaves, snow, and ice.
    Will this work for your application? Shop Amerimax 25-1/2-in x 4-in Brown Plastic Flex-a-spout Downspout Extension at Lowes.com= They are available in various colors and slip over the end of the existing downspout.
    Last edited by FordMan59; 02-27-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =