Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Repair

The paint on my door has been coming off after it was kicked accidentally. I have attached a photo. There is white paint that is cracking off, revealing a brown door underneath. Am I better off repainting the door, or is there a quick fix that I could use to cover it up?

I do not know the original paint color, so if I need to paint it, tips on how to match would be excellent. Thank you!Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	87856

That looks bad man, but since it's white background I would just repaint it. Better to consult an expert though just to make sure you get the right color.

Comment

Agree with mygaragerepairsacremento. I'd compare the prices though, there's a huge difference in service charges of some companies.

Comment

Hey guys, nice to be a part of the forum. Just for you who are interested and living in the San Jose CA area, there's a new door repair company called San Jose Garage Experts. We offer all the common services like opener repair, spring replacement, door installations etc. for quite competitive prices. Just have a look at the website!

Comment

Working...
        X
        =