Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gf200

This is directed towards Hawkins. I acquired a GF200 over the weekend. Would go through a purge and attempted ignition. Air switch was closed, combustion blower was running. After a time-out I got eight burner bars flashing. Point me in the right direction what to check, please!

Gf 200

HayZee,

I do not have a GF 200 manual but I would think the values would be close to the GF 500 for the gas valves. The gas control valve P connector should be around 87 OHMs and the Gas Solenoid L should be 2400 OHMs. The M connector should be 2400 OHMs. The voltage for the gas valve L and M should be around 105 DC. The gas control valve should show 8.7Volts DC for one and 6.2 Volts DC on the other. If the voltages are not right the main board may be bad. Boards for Monitor have been expensive for a long time now.

I've been off logging for winter fire wood. We got 40 logs that we will have to push 150 miles home in the next two week ends.

Tom

Comment

prove the sparker

HayZee,

Turn the lights down in your room and try to see the spark during a start up try. That's an easy way to prove the sparker.

Tom

Comment

yep Tom you are correct with the P, L and M connector values i noticed the 200 manual refers to the 500 a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =