Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor 422 Parts

I have a defunct monitor 422 with a shot motherboard. the 422 is a gas version [LP]
    If you need parts for a gas fired 422 let me know. I'll remove it from the unit and ship it to you.
    Got everything 'cept the flamerod and motherboard.

I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. THOSE PARTS I ADVERTISED ARE FOR A GF 200 LP GAS HEATER NOT A KERO 422.
    I AM SORRY, VERY SORRY FOLKS!
    Last edited by HayZee518; 08-08-2014, 12:46 PM.

There are a few parts I'd like to have if they are the same as on the 422 kerosene unit. Do you know whether the igniter on the 422 gas unit is the same as on the 422 kerosene unit? If so I'd like to have the igniter for an extra. Would also like to have the time temperature controller/button assembly if they are the same as on the 422 kerosene unit. If you know the part numbers let me know and I can check the part numbers needed for the 422 kerosene unit. If any of the other parts will work on my units and are going to be shipped, I wouldn't mind having the circulation and combustion fans to put up as an extras. Both fans on my 422 are 18 years old and I don't know how old the one is on my son's 422. Are the heat exchanges the same? Between myself and my son we have two 422 kerosene units so any extra parts might come in handy at some point. If you know of other parts that are interchangeable and you want to get them out of your way I'll be glad to pay shipping just to have them as extra service parts. Until now I didn't even know Monitor made a 422 gas unit, I thought the 422 was strictly a kerosene unit.
    Last edited by FordMan59; 08-06-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

the igniter for the gas unit is a spark device. a kero unit is a ceramic internally wound wire electrode, so thy are incompatible.
      as far as the other parts, let me do a comparison regarding part numbers and I'll get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
        the igniter for the gas unit is a spark device. a kero unit is a ceramic internally wound wire electrode, so thy are incompatible.
        as far as the other parts, let me do a comparison regarding part numbers and I'll get back to you.
        I've sent you a PM.

Comment

I have a defunct monitor 422 with a shot motherboard. the 422 is a gas version [LP]
          If you need parts for a gas fired 422 let me know. I'll remove it from the unit and ship it to you.
          Got everything 'cept the flamerod and motherboard.

I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. THOSE PARTS I ADVERTISED ARE FOR A GF 200 LP GAS HEATER NOT A KERO 422.
          I AM SORRY, VERY SORRY FOLKS!
          Per our previous PM conversation, I sent you a list of parts I'd like to have, but haven't heard anything back from you. Do you still have this heater and are you still wanting to get rid of the parts?

Comment

I saved your real address. Yes, I'll send them. My lawn mower was in dire need of a rebuild so the heater got placed on the back burner. Whatever I can salvage will be coming to you momentarily.

Comment

I saved your real address. Yes, I'll send them. My lawn mower was in dire need of a rebuild so the heater got placed on the back burner. Whatever I can salvage will be coming to you momentarily.
              Thanks for the reply. I hadn't heard from you so was just trying to find out if you still had the parts and were looking to get rid of them.

Comment

Working...
              X
              =