Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main board

Can a 422 board be used in a 441 and the reverse without any setting adjustments?

No you can not use a 422 board on a 441. The fuel pump control is on the board and the two heaters are different.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by hawkins111 View Post
      No you can not use a 422 board on a 441. The fuel pump control is on the board and the two heaters are different.

Tom
      Thank you, that is what I thought, noticed someone had a board that could be used in either and I did not believe that was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by msearcher View Post
        Thank you, that is what I thought, noticed someone had a board that could be used in either and I did not believe that was correct.
        I have used the 422 in a 441 and worked fine. You can also use the 441 in the 422 as long as you are using a external tank.

Comment

Fuel flows from a M422 board at the rate of .07 gph on low and .164gph on high. A board for a M441 provides a fuel flow at .12 gph on low and .319 gph on high. Using a M441 board on a M422 will cause an over firing condition by almost 100%. This is a very dangerous condition. Tom

Comment

Working...
          X
          =