Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whirlpool GGE388Lxs console cover

Hi ,
    I have a whirlpool GGE388LXs electric range. The console panel cover (part # W10511719) is dented and needs to be replaced. I removed the two screws in back of range and the two screws underneath the front of the console panel. I lifted the whole console up and over . I cant figure out how to separate the console cover from the console . thanks
    Jean

I have a whirlpool GGE388LXs electric range.
    That model number is incomplete. I found listings for models GGE388LXS00, GGE388LXS01, GGE388LXS02, GGE388LXS03 and GGE388LXS04.

I lifted the whole console up and over . I cant figure out how to separate the console cover from the console.
    I'm afraid I am not familiar with part # W10511719 and can't find a picture of it online to get an idea what you may be dealing with. I'm afraid I would have to actually look at it and what is there already before I could offer any suggestions. Sorry

Dan O.
    Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Last edited by Dan O.; 11-11-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

whirlpool model GGE388LXS04 , It is part #3 in this diagram

Comment

Originally posted by jeanp2
        whirlpool model GGE388LXS04
        That's better but I still don't have access to a photograph of the part to try to figure out how they go together. Sorry

A lot of parts these days 'snap' together to save time during assembly. Maybe that's the case with those parts? If there's a local Whirlpool service depot near you, maybe you could show the part to them and ask for disassembly suggestions?

Dan O.
        Appliance411.com
        The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X
        =