Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenmore Washer won't turn on

Hi! I've had this washer for a few years now, it's a kenmore 4002 I bought it off a friend and it's had a few problems over time but I just dismissed them as nothing. I've gotten UE and OE and 0E which I thought was just a glitch. But a week ago it wouldn't drain all the water out properly so I asked my neighbor if he could take a look and he took out all this paper in the drain plug (?) on the bottom left corner. But now after washing two loads it won't turn on period. What's happening with my washer? Should I just get a repairman?

Have problems looked into in a timely fashion!

it's a kenmore 4002
    I don't know what that number is but what we need to properly identify the appliance in question is its exact model number. That will only be found right on the appliance's model and serial number tag. You can read tips on where to find that tag on your appliances at the following link.

LINK > Model Number Identification Tag Search

after washing two loads it won't turn on period.
    Has anyone checked for power at the wall outlet?

it's had a few problems over time but I just dismissed them as nothing
    Having problems looked into before they become major concerns is how appliances can last for decades. Leaving things go until the whole appliance craps out is a good way to force yourself to keep replacing appliances prematurely.

Should I just get a repairman?
    If it isn't a problem with the wall outlet, someone is going to have to look into the machine itself. Depending on the complexity of the machine involved, it may require a trained professional to diagnose it.

JMO

Dan O.
    Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
    X
    =