Was talking to my service man today and he told me he was running all over the county with service calls. The majority were from people shoveling off their roofs and dumping the snow on the Laser's chimney. One guy, plugged his chimney and the heater shut off. He kept trying to restart it and enough snow melted and ran down inside to the burner pot that there was a mini explosion and he said every gasket was blown out and the pot cracked!
So, you should check your chimneys for snow blockage, especially this winter, especially in the North East!