Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air pressure switch and transformers

Is there any difference between using one off of a model 22 on a 41?

thanks for any advice as they appear to be exchangeable.

Transformers are the same. Air Pressure switches are different. The switch for the M41 is much bigger and must trip at a different pressure. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by hawkins111 View Post
      Transformers are the same. Air Pressure switches are different. The switch for the M41 is much bigger and must trip at a different pressure. Tom
      Thank you Tom, any way to tell a 422 from a 441 or a 22 from a 41 air pressure switch as they can look the same.

Tom

Comment

The M441 and M41 air pressure switch is much larger than the 21, 422. I believe the M441 and M41 are round where the M21 and 422 are square and much smaller. Tom

Comment

Tom

i have a 22 with the large round air switch like the 41 and also a 441's with both the large and later ones with the smaller square.

tom

Comment

The M22 with a large round air switch has an incorrect switch on it. Not saying it does not work, just that it is the wrong part. The M441 can have both a large and a small switch on it. I do not know when the change occurred. My M441 was made in 1996 and it has a small switch. The book has different part numbers for M22 and M41 , and M422 and M441. In all cases I have looked into when Monitor assigned a different part number, the part is different.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkins111 View Post
              The M22 with a large round air switch has an incorrect switch on it. Not saying it does not work, just that it is the wrong part. The M441 can have both a large and a small switch on it. I do not know when the change occurred. My M441 was made in 1996 and it has a small switch. The book has different part numbers for M22 and M41 , and M422 and M441. In all cases I have looked into when Monitor assigned a different part number, the part is different.
              Thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...
              X
              =