Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something new, T12 ballast

Hi Gang,
    Gus here from Oregon, where we kiss where the sun don't shine.
    I've got an old F96T12 fixture and the ballast has gone kaput, the fixture is an F96 single pin type with an existing Sylvania ballast QTP 2x96T12/UNIV IS.

Not getting reimbursed here where I work I ofter find myself heading out to Hab fro Humanity for replacement ballast for my F40 fixtures and it goes without a hitch. However I got a small electronic Phillips Advance ICN-2S110-SC and unlike the Sylvania (one black, one white, 2 blue and one red) this Phillips has (one black, one white, 2 blue, two red and two yellow). I've followed the diagram as best I could on the label but I'm beginning to think these may not be compatible. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks and a lift of the lynch lid.

Gus

It normally list on the ballast what they will work with

Comment

Phillips Advance ICN-2S110-SC
      this is a high output ballast, regular tubes won't work with it. Wiring is pretty much straight forward. lamp connections are two BLUE, two RED and two YELLOW.
      If you are using one lamp only use the yellow pair and either the blue or red pair. wirenut what you don't use.
      If you are using two lamps, the blue pair goes on one socket, the red on the other socket, the yellow goes to either socket but a set of jumpers is needed for the other socket.
      the voltage input is 120-277 volt. it's a "smart" ballast, being electronic.

Comment

Ahh well it was only $5 and I can return it to Hab.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =