Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenmore Electric Dryer won't heat up

I have a Kenmore Electric dryer that won't heat up. I replaced the Thermal cut off sensor and High Limit Thermosthat and it worked for a few minutes then it stopped heating again. I checked continuity on both sensors again and thermal cut off did not have continuity. So I replaced it again, it worked for a few minutes and it went out again. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks in advance for the help.

Josh

More information required

I have a Kenmore Electric dryer
    I'm afraid that is not enough information to identify the appliance in question. What is needed is its exact model number. If you post it we can at least look it up to see what appliance design you're dealing with to try to make suggestions.

You can find tips for locating the model and serial number identification tag on your appliances at the following link:

LINK > Model Number Tag Location Guide

If a thermal protector has opened, looking into the venting is required as described at the following link. It can be an indicator of a potential fire hazard!

LINK > Can anybody tell me the most likely scenarios for lack of heat in an electric dryer?

Dan O.
    Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Last edited by Dan O.; 05-17-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =