Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement shower handles

Hi all, I have a shower only with separate hot and cold handles. One is leaking and the other cracked and just spins freely now. I know i need a new stem or gasket for the leaking one, but i need a completely new set of handles. I am looking on Home Depot and see set with shower heads, but i dont need a shower head. Then on Lowes I see individual handles, but i am not sure if they will work, or are actually for a dual handle system. Any tips on how i can figure out what would fit/work?

the cartridge ends will tell you which handles will work. most are splined with one screw holding them in. remove the bezel in the middle and look.

Comment

Thanks! It seems most of the replacements we like on online only.. would it state on the site what would work?

Comment

Hey, so I went to the store and bought a variety pack of those sockets to remove leaking stem.... And none fit..... Any suggestions?

Comment

let's go back to square one. take your camera and snap a couple of pictures. maybe we can match them up this way. - MOEN, PFITZER, AMERICAN STANDARD etc.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =