Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dishwasher Spray Arm Flipping Off

Hello friends!

I have a Frigidaire UltraQuiet III that has been malfunctioning. The spray arm doesn't seem to be secured into the dishwasher, and I have to replace it after each cycle. Does anyone know how I could fix this and what piece may be broken that is causing this? It recently fell onto the coils and part of it melted, so I'm wanting to get it fixed ASAP since that seems like a bit of a safety issue. Thanks

Model number?

Frigidaire UltraQuiet III
    I'm afraid that is not enough information to identify the appliance in question. What is needed is its exact model number. If you post it we can at least look it up to see what appliance design you're dealing with to try to answer your question.

You can find tips for locating the model and serial number identification tag on your appliances at the following link:

LINK > Model Number Tag Location Guide

Dan O.
    Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Hi Dan!
      Sorry I forgot that!

Here it is-
      Model- FDB750RCC0

Serial- TH41725438

Comment

Worn spray arm?

On that model the spray arm 'snaps' into place. If it is not staying on, either the holding tabs may be worn or the plastic they're made from may have fatigued and are no longer quite stiff enough to hold under the water pressure. Replacing the spray arm may be all that is required to correct the problem.

LINK > Frigidaire FDB750RCC0 Spray Arm

The only other possibility I can think of is the spray arm support the arm snaps onto it worn but I think that is very unlikely.

JMO

Dan O.
        Appliance411.com

=D~~~~~~

Last edited by Dan O.; 07-07-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!

Comment

Fixed?

Did you solve the problem? Others that come across your message here might be interested in knowing the end result.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan O. View Post

Did you solve the problem? Others that come across your message here might be interested in knowing the end result.

Unfortunately I haven't fixed it and think I need to call a plumber. The dishwasher issues escalated last week from just an arm problem to standing, dirty water that won't drain. I will update this if the plumber lets me know why the arm was coming off as well. Thanks again.

Comment

call the right people

If there's a problem with the dishwasher you should call an appliance service technician, and preferably one that does factory authorized service for Frigidaire.

LINK > Appliance411 : Home Service : Who To Call For Service?

LINK > Frigidaire Service Locator

You'd call a plumber if you knew there was a problem with the plumbing to or from the dishwasher. Plumbers won't usually repair a dishwasher itself.

JFYI

Dan O.
                Appliance411.com

=D~~~~~~

Last edited by Dan O.; 07-13-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                =