Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Just want to extend thanks to all the experts on this forum, and thanks that the forum, with all it's old threads, exists. In the past, with your help, my husband (doing the work) and I (reading the forums) have been able to navigate a pot rebuild & solenoid damper switch replacement on our Monitor 441.

A few months ago we were able to diagnose and replace a bad igniter, and this morning we nailed down today's trouble to a sooted up flame rod...by reading the manual and combing through the old threads on the forum.

Thanks for being here and sharing your knowledge! :-)

So glad you found the forum useful!!

Originally posted by guitargirl View Post
    Just want to extend thanks to all the experts on this forum, and thanks that the forum, with all it's old threads, exists. In the past, with your help, my husband (doing the work) and I (reading the forums) have been able to navigate a pot rebuild & solenoid damper switch replacement on our Monitor 441.

A few months ago we were able to diagnose and replace a bad igniter, and this morning we nailed down today's trouble to a sooted up flame rod...by reading the manual and combing through the old threads on the forum.

Thanks for being here and sharing your knowledge! :-)

Comment

Working...
    X
    =