Not sure where this fits, but it is a sort of plumbing issue....I need a new pressure washer hose/wand for the pressure washer. I see a lot of M22 and other M type fittings called out, but...what do I order? Since I replaced the pump some years ago I have no idea of the manufacturer. The male threads measure about 14.5 root diameter and maybe 16.5 or so major diameter. How do I find the right nomenclature?