Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyostove Repair Video's

Hello,
    A few years back (might be more than 10 by now) I came across a website for Toyostove repair video's by Al's Discount Heating, I believe he was on the east coast (Maine if I remember correctly), his website was pretty lively and he seemed to know a great deal about Toyostoves and even offered a DVD for service and repair. I think he also offered aftermarket gasket sets for the burners that would last far longer than stock as well. Anyways I thought it was pretty neat and tried to order the video set, however I was a bit disappointed to find out that they didn't ship to Alaska. To make a long story short I have since found an archived page of his-(home dot gwi dot net backslash rinnaiheater ) ; but I don't think he is around anymore..........I am wondering if anyone ever purchased a set of video's from him and if so was the information valuable? I would also be interested in purchasing the video if anyone has it laying around? It has been on my mind for the last 10 plus years, keeps popping back in - I think it's one of those unfinished business type of things that I can't get out of my head. Any and all responses welcomed
    Thanks
    home dot gwi dot net backslash rinnaiheater dot

Al's was a bunch of hooey! He took it upon himself to re-manufacture the whole Monitor heater. hE MADE/MACHINED HIS OWN PARTS AND CHARGED WAY TOO MUCH - SOMEWHERE AROUND 300% MORE THEN mONITOR. aNYWAY HE'S GONE. (doggone caps lock keeps getting in the way)

Comment

Found a great 3 hour long video for Toyotomi stoves and water heaters. Covers operation and basic maintenance. Would appreciate if someone would reply to this thread with the actual clickable URL. I cannot post a link, since I have not made 15 posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiReiqphJns

----

Rural Energy Enterprises
      Published on Jul 16, 2018

Conrad Zipperian provides an introduction of Toyotomi Vented Heaters and Water Heaters. Moreover, an introduction to maintenance and repair information on Toyotomi Laser Vented Heaters and Water Heaters. Produced in 2005.
      • Introduction to Vented Heaters
      • Introduction of Water Heaters
      • Troubleshooting and Maintenance and Repair of Vented Heaters
      • Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Water Heaters

Comment

Rural Energy Enterprises, has their own Youtube channel, and at the top of the page, a whole playlist devoted to Toyotomi repair,

youtube.com/channel/UC0i3oz12fqnYFc5i0a1CGaA

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDbGxWmVvRDKxP38U9fgrBgh_XBxp9aGD

ruralenergy.com/support-videos

Mentioning @hawkins111
        Last edited by wjcroft; 03-07-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =