Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we here?

Appears HRF is fading....

don't worry. we are still here. I thought I was a goner a week ago. Heart rate dropped to below 22 bpm. Got a pacemaker now.

Comment

Glad for that, HayZee!!! Frankly I was concerned. Not like you to be away that long. Christmas came early and you're much better.
      Stay well....

Comment

Seems like forum slowly dyin..

Comment

One reason for lower participation from new members, was related to the forum software not registering new signups. I was in that situation for months. Had filled out the register form and waiting for the email confirmation that would complete the process. Never came -- until months later. Finally got the email a few days ago. My guess it was a web server problem and things got blocked up. Hopefully that won't happen again.

William

Comment

It was a server issue, and I am hoping it is resolved. It seemed resolved a while back but I was wrong. We are actively working on the forum now and would love your suggestions.

Originally posted by wjcroft View Post
            One reason for lower participation from new members, was related to the forum software not registering new signups. I was in that situation for months. Had filled out the register form and waiting for the email confirmation that would complete the process. Never came -- until months later. Finally got the email a few days ago. My guess it was a web server problem and things got blocked up. Hopefully that won't happen again.

William

Comment

Admin, thanks. Here's a odd thing that just happened: I tried using the 'Thanks' link on your post, and instead the forum prints:

[] operator not supported for strings on line 180 in /home/hrfv4/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post_thanks.php
              #0 /home/hrfv4/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post_thanks.php(135): fetch_thanks('58069', '', false)
              #1 /home/hrfv4/public_html/forum/post_thanks.php(58): thanked_already(Array)
              #2 {main}

Something odd with the PHP code?

Regards,

William Croft
              Mount Shasta, CA

Comment

ok thanks for the info. We upgraded to the latest software, I'll check it out. Thanks again!

Originally posted by wjcroft View Post
                Admin, thanks. Here's a odd thing that just happened: I tried using the 'Thanks' link on your post, and instead the forum prints:

[] operator not supported for strings on line 180 in /home/hrfv4/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post_thanks.php
                #0 /home/hrfv4/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post_thanks.php(135): fetch_thanks('58069', '', false)
                #1 /home/hrfv4/public_html/forum/post_thanks.php(58): thanked_already(Array)
                #2 {main}

Something odd with the PHP code?

Regards,

William Croft
                Mount Shasta, CA

Comment

Ok I have this fixed. Let me know what else needs to be fixed or modified!

Comment

Hey guys,

New upgrade, a lot of changes. Let me know of any issues!

Comment

Seems quiet here. Thought cold weather would push us all onto the computer more. Maybe it's just too cold for projects!!

Comment

We've done a bunch of work on the forum, fixed some issues. Nice to see some new members here!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                          We've done a bunch of work on the forum, fixed some issues. Nice to see some new members here!
                          Hi, thanks for all your great work on forum improvements and keeping the site going. Experts here on the forum have certainly helped me with my Monitor 422 heater(!)

William Croft, Mount Shasta, CA

Comment

Really appreciate this forum! Has helped me a lot!
                            Last edited by admin; 05-06-2022, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            =