So I screwed up and let an outside faucet drip for too long. I went to a big box store and purchased a reseating tool. Unfortunately it didnt reach the seat. The faucet is recessed like 10" in the wall. Can someone point me to a tool I can use? Everything on Amazon is like 8" max. Someone has to have such a tool, right?