Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP printer C5180 driver....

I have an HP printer, C5180 hooked to the HP laptop running W10. All was well for quite awhile. Recently it quit printing. I did install a fresh black cartridge. Nothing I do seems to help. Plus, I cannot find driver download for it for W10. IF I can find the disc, should I uninstall the unit and try reinstalling? Or...where can I dig up a driver for W10? Or....any other suggestions...

this is your printer driver support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-c5100-all-in-one-printer-series/1153538/model/1153539
    if it's not searching in support.hp.com of your exact printer model

Comment

I am trying that now. Thank you, Aradralami.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcaptainbob View Post
        I have an HP printer, C5180 hooked to the HP laptop running W10. All was well for quite awhile. Recently it quit printing. I did install a fresh black cartridge. Nothing I do seems to help with shipping label printer. Plus, I cannot find driver download for it for W10. IF I can find the disc, should I uninstall the unit and try reinstalling? Or...where can I dig up a driver for W10? Or....any other suggestions...
        Today the wife's c5180 would not scan and when I checked it said driver unavailable. After uninstalling the driver windows update went to install drivers and we got these codes Hewlett-Packard - Printer - HP Photosmart C5100 series - Error 0x800705b3 HP driver update for HP Photosmart C5100 series - Error 0x80070005 So went to hp downloaded the driver and the install stops and hangs always were it is communicating with the printer then fails and says Access Denied. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X
        =