Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Delivery Line For 422

Anybody got an extra line that goes from the fuel pump to the pot of a 422? When I went to put mine back on after having the chamber out the other day I had problems getting it to start threading onto the pot. The threads on both the pot and in the fitting look good and once I finally got it to start it tightened up fine but there's bound to be a problem somewhere. If I can get one cheap enough I'd like to have it as a spare in case there's a problem next time I take it apart. If no one has a line does anyone know what thread size/pitch this is? Maybe I could run a thread die over the threads on the pot and a tap into the fitting to clean and refresh the condition of the threads.
    Last edited by FordMan59; 02-02-2019, 09:20 AM.

I checked my parts box but I only have 441 lines.

maybe offer this seller $15 ? Free shipping too!

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Monitor Heater 6110 Oil Sump Pipe M21 M422 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Offered $12.50 and he took it. I contacted a parts supplier and a new one was $39.12 + shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMan59 View Post
        Offered $12.50 and he took it. I contacted a parts supplier and a new one was $39.12 + shipping.

wow, thats cheap! going to cost him $5 anyways to mail it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =