Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garbage disposal reset

where is the garbage desposal reset button, my disposal was jammed, i unjammed it, but i need to reset it, does anyone know where reset buttons usually are, i think mine is called a badger Phantasm000@softhome.net is my email

sorry for double post

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Phantasm000

where is the garbage desposal reset button, my disposal was jammed, i unjammed it, but i need to reset it, does anyone know where reset buttons usually are, i think mine is called a badger Phantasm000@softhome.net is my email
      Hi, I wish I could give you a definative answer but I have little expierience in garbage disposals.My disposal doesn't have a reset button on it.You may want to check your fuse or breaker box to make sure one didn't blow/trip.
      Sometimes electric motors are tricky,when they are ready to go,a jamming could cause it to fail.Like I said,I don't know much about disposals,but have worked around plenty of electric motorsHopefully,resetting the breaker will get you rolling.

Comment

Well if you have a reset button, it will most likely be found on the bottom of your disposal..

Comment

Working...
        X
        =