Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare Parts

I'd been wanting to find an extra combustion fan assembly, circulation fan assembly and time/temperature controller for my 422 to go along with the extra complete burn chamber with pot/flame ring/heat exchanger, motherboard, pump, igniter, flame rod, and pump to pot fuel line I already had. Yesterday I was looking on eBay and found a seller I've bought used parts from before had all 3 of those parts plus the vacuum safety switch. I sent them a message asking them what they would take for all the parts if I'd buy them all as a package deal. They sent me a message back saying they'd take $120. including shipping for all. This should put me in pretty good shape for service parts for the rest of my life. I may never need any of the parts but to only have about $200-$250 in everything it's pretty cheap insurance. Anyone know of anything else I should have on standby?

$120 is a great price. I would even get one more burn ring. Once those disappear, its "game over" for the 422.

Comment

Originally posted by ctbale View Post
      $120 is a great price. I would even get one more burn ring. Once those disappear, its "game over" for the 422.
      I agree that the price was right on these parts. If I'd been buying them new I'd hate to think what they would have cost. If you ever need to buy any used parts check eBay seller "ramseyfive". I've bought lots of my used parts from them and often if you'll make them a decent offer they'll accept it. They are the one I got these parts from and as I remember is who I got the chamber/heat exchanger assembly from about a year or so ago. I have extra rings that I bought in 2012 when I last rebuilt the chamber. I'm glad I bought them then, at the time they were about $55. each instead of the nearly $90 they're costing now. I also took hawkins111's advice and cut the flame rod off at the bend so it wouldn't be as likely to make contact with the flame ring and lockout the heater with blinking status lights. The flame ring that I had welded around the circumference is also working out great.
      Last edited by FordMan59; 02-18-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Another possible source of Monitor parts: https://www dot pressherald dot com/media/gallery/ken-gaudin-monitor-man/

Comment

Originally posted by adnadeau View Post
          Another possible source of Monitor parts: https://www dot pressherald dot com/media/gallery/ken-gaudin-monitor-man/
          I came across this artical a while back. By the looks of that one picture he has no shortage of 441s !

Thanks, i added it to my Monitor bookmarks.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =