Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyo flue pipe applications

My bad - sorry. The retailer misidentified what Toyotomi included with the heater. It worked fine with the included fitting. Im putting in an L-300 tomorrow, and wondering if the Laser 30 flue components are interchangeable with it - specifically the 20479584 long bend elbow. The flue elbow included with the heater is listed as 20470484, and looks to be too short (about 3 1/8"X 3 1/8"). Thanks, Gary
    Last edited by woodauger; 08-17-2019, 06:32 AM.

I also have a flue pipe question. I have an L73 in the Livingroom. We are removing the carpet, underlayment and leveling the old 1860 floors. The new floor looks to be anywhere between 1-2" lower than the existing floor is now (and every other room is getting the same treatment because it would be novel to have level floors just once!). This presents a problem for the exhaust elbow of the L73. The question is, is there a different elbow I can use or I did have a thought to just build a tile platform at the same height as the L73 is now and butt the new floor up to it and figure how to finish the transition later to keep the L73 at the same elevation as now. Any advice?
    Greg

Comment

Woodauger, Yes the L30 and L300 exhaust components are interchangeable. If you are drilling a new hole for the L300 all the components will work fine. All you have to do is preassemble the exhaust to see where you need to drill. As you will see, the exhaust and fuel fitting are on the opposite sides. That should be no problem if you are drilling a new hole.

Comment

Greg,
        A sub floor platform is not necessary. Toyotomi makes a 2" extension (20479856). You can use as many as needed. That should take up the slack very nice. Use Copper or Gray Anti Seize on the fittings and O Rings to make it easy when you want to take it a part.

Comment

Ordered.
          Thanks!
          Greg

Comment

Working...
          X
          =