Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plaster stencil (tile)

I am looking for a Plaster (sheet) stencil. Am trying to put plaster tiles under my cupboards...but can't find a stencil with more than one tile on it...and...they are expensive...this would take too...long. The space is big enough for 8 4x4 tiles across and 4 down.

Any suggestions?

Can you buy (used) stencils? How thick does this stencil have to be?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

squeaker

squeaker

Squeaker.....sorry, I'm not understanding your question. Are you looking for a mylar stencil with more than one tile cut out so you can stencil tile using paints? Or are you wanting this stencil of a tile but using another technique such as plaster?

Laura

Comment

The Latter. I would like to create a "plaster" tile using a stencil. Am having a hard time finding the stencil. There are a couple out there but they are for (1) tile only...that would take a long time!

Thanks for your reply...appreciate it.

Have a good day.

Regards

squeaker

squeaker

Comment

Squeaker,
        Ok, I'll give you a great link to all the stencil company's you'll ever want to find. When you click on the link, on that screen, key in "tile" in the search box and you'll come up with several company's that offer tile stencils. Heart of the Home and LA Stencilworks have good ones, ranging from $9 to $22. All of them have more than 1 tile. You'll surely find something you like there. Did you also know you can use joint compound, thinned with a little water, for your tile? You put on as much compound as you want the tile to be raised. Let us know how it turns out!

Laura

Comment

Thanks, appreciate your time and response. Will let you know how it turns out.

Regards
          squeaker

squeaker

Comment

Working...
          X
          =