Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Pressure in one sink

Hello. I have 2 sinks in the bathroom. One sinks works great the other one though has next to no water pressure when turned on. What could be the cause of this?

Have you turned the valves under the sink to see if they are open all the way? If the two sinks are on the same water line there isn't any reason for one to be slow, other than obstruction. Can you provide any more information? I'll try to help as best I can

T

Comment

The sinks are independantly supplied by water but use the same drain. I shut off the water from the supply lines and then opened them back up again. It justs trickles out. More like a slow stream of water.

Comment

One more thing if it helps. The supply lines run from the floor staight up to the sink.

Comment

Well, the only thing that comes to mind is obbstruction. If it is old galvenized steele then it may be corroded. I am not a plummer but have dealt w/ old and new plumming.

Todd

Comment

I think Todd got a bullseye...
            I agree with an obstruction in the second line,maybe rust blocking it up,somewhere

Comment

Working...
            X
            =