Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have an old chain link fence you hate?

I’ve lurked around this site for a while and thought I’d share. My wife watches decorating shows 24/7 [xx(] (I know, I know) and usually I try to ignore her when she says, “We can do that!” but this time, she was right. On one of the shows, they covered a chain link fence with wood and it made the most amazing difference. She recorded the show and played it for me so I said why not. Well she had found a website that had a how to booklet and she had bought it. (I think this was a conspiracy!) Anyway to make a long story short, we covered our fence with wood and it really made a difference. If you are interested go to www.whatchainlinkfence.com. The photos are amazing.

Ed [8D]

wow, what a great idea for a chain link fence.. thanks for the web site... we live in a countryside setting and I wanted to put up a chain link fence as my neighbour's dog thinks I'm a pork chop ... but I didnt like the look of chain link: this way, by adding the wood over, from a distance people would just see the wood - also, great to grow a few plants up on... June

Comment

eddaniels - I tried to click to that website with no success. Is it possible you spelled it wrong, or did they shut down the site?
      Being a year after you posted, I guess they closed down the site.
      Carl

Comment

This is just what I am searching for .I have a chain link that I don't want to rip out but I need to do something to it to make it look better and get more privacy. But this sight is not accessable anymore, Can anybody help?

Comment

try this:

119 North Day Street, Orange, NJ 07050
          Contact us at: info@academyfence.com | Home page: www.academyfence.com

Comment

Is there a product out there that you can paint a chain link fence with that will last?

Comment

Wow that is neat

Yeah, you're right. That fence looks great!

Comment

just about any aluminized paint product will last. there's an industrial product that's called liquid galvanize from LPS co. MSC or McMaster-Carr should have it.

Comment

Working...
                X
                =