Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pest control question

I live in a ranch style patio home with no basement i constantly get bugs (usually spiders) crawling around my floors. Anyone know of anything i can spray along the outside that would eliminate these pests. I tried ortho home defense several times but that stuff seems to attract more bugs instead of ridding them.

Trying to think of that name of a white powder you can get at just about any hardware store, thinking maybe Boraxo? I'm not sure, I got some left, but will take a bit to locate the container, meantime if anyone can think of the name, great. Also you may want to try this, it should help some. Check all foundation vents and be sure that there is a screen in it, if not, put some in or get someone to as this is a good place for them to enter. Check that your crawspace acsess door is shutting tight, if not fix it so it closes tight, also check the underside of your siding, there may be places where the siding is loose, you can caulk these areas. I would not worry so much about the siding up higher, just the first 2 or three courses. Next check all windows and doors for gaps, place caulk in these areas. I will get back about the name of that powder.
    If you think a professional is expensive,
    Just see what till you see what an amature will cost you!!

Comment

This??????????

..........are you, by any chance, thinking of Boric Acid?? I knew it was good for roaches, but I didn't know it was good for all those other critters.

I'm reading now..............
      Vinyl and Laserdisc Fan

Comment

Working...
      X
      =