Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outlook exp 6

Help needed
    I setup a second email address and everything looks to be correct.
    I can send email out using that address but can't receive anything back. Any ideas?

Maybe tomorrow... but not today

If you go to Tools > Accounts you should see the email addresses where you set them up.

Make sure your username and password are correct. Make sure your incoming mail server is correct. Do those match the information you were provided? What error message is it giving you?

Try
    Try

Comment

Have you verified that mail you sent out is actually received by the intended recipient? What internet service do you use?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Troy

If you go to Tools > Accounts you should see the email addresses where you set them up.

Make sure your username and password are correct. Make sure your incoming mail server is correct. Do those match the information you were provided? What error message is it giving you?

Try
        I'm going to start all over. No error message. From all the web pages on how to setup a second email address seem to be simple enough. Maybe it's just that one little thing I didn't do,

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JC

Have you verified that mail you sent out is actually received by the intended recipient? What internet service do you use?
          Comcast. Just sending myself and email, seem to go out ok just never rec. anything back

Comment

Working...
          X
          =