Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to outlook exp 6 and additional email address

Hi Folks
    I can't seem to make this think work. Here are the error mssg.

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'mail.comcast.net (2)', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR directory status: BAD PASSWORD', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'mail.comcast.net (1)', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR box locked', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

I give up.
    Maybe tomorrow... but not today

Are you sure you have the right password? Looks like everything else is correct if you got that far.

Try
    Try

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Troy

Are you sure you have the right password? Looks like everything else is correct if you got that far.

Yeah Troy I'm sure, I've used old passwords to see if they would work.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the comcast mail center, maybe a conflict or something ? I'm at a dead end.
      Try

Comment

[quote]quote:Originally posted by redbone

Originally posted by Troy

Yeah Troy I'm sure, I've used old passwords to see if they would work.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the comcast mail center, maybe a conflict or something ? I'm at a dead end.
        Try

My problem solved now. It all lead to the ISP. At least the apologized.

Comment

The problem may be a result of your mail ISP security protocol. On Yahoo mail if you happen to hit the Caps lock or have a typo and input the wrong password 3 times the server locks the account and it can not be accessed until after the server resets its date code at midnight. This prevents hackers from gaining access to your email account.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =