Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP 1020 fax problems

Hi,
    I have a HP 1020 fax, model#C8580A. When I go to "print" and try to print anything it says "busy.try later". I can only print out the test page under that part. I can send faxes but when I recieve them, it says "error------!"(no numbers) and then the paper will go half way through and then stop. I will get that same error again and it keeps doing this. Even if I unplug the fax machine and turn it back on.Then sometimes it will give me an error that says "power fail report" with my fax header and date and time on it. In the message body it says "A power failure occured during the following faxes:"
    Can someone help me with these problems? I sure would appreciate it! I have to send ALOT of faxes and receive them too. This was suppose to be done awhile ago ,but everything I've tried does'nt seem to work.
    It also says "busy.try later." if I want to scan and print a document too. Thanks!

Fax info.....

Well, sorta...I'm no expert, but I'd suggest you go through a complete de-install on that machine along with unplugging it. Then re-install it exactly according to the directions as if it's never been done before.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =